INSIDER is hiring paid editorial interns for its website and video teams to start ASAP. If you’re passionate about telling great stories and want to get hands-on experience at one of the fastest growing digital publications on the internet, this could be your dream job.
To learn more about a specific internship, click the link. Apply by submitting a résumé and cover letter that addresses why you’re the perfect fit for the role.
- Story producing intern for food (video): Pitch ideas and write scripts for INSIDER’s food videos.
- Story producing intern for design (video): Pitch ideas and write scripts for INSIDER’s design videos.
- INSIDER picks video-editing intern (video): Produce and edit videos for INSIDER picks, our product recommendation section.
- Video-editing intern (video): Edit INSIDER’s social videos across all subjects
- Video intern, INSIDER shows (video): Produce and edit video for INSIDER shows, a new team dedicated to making YouTube videos.
- Editorial partnerships intern (web): Find and package stories from our partner sites to share with the INSIDER audience.
- Beauty and style intern (web): Write beauty and style stories for INSIDER’s website.
- Health and relationships intern (web): Write stories about health, relationships, sex, and dating for INSIDER’s website.
- Entertainment intern (web): Cover all things celebrity-related for INSIDER’s website.
- Tech, gadgets, and design intern (web): Write stories about tech, gadgets, and design for INSIDER’s website.
A bit about our internship program:
- Interns work out of our Flatiron headquarters in New York City. The internship program starts in March 2017 and runs for six months. Interns are paid hourly, and encouraged to work full-time (40 hours a week) if their schedule allows.
- Our interns are an integral part of our team. We seek out self-starters and people who are enthusiastic about collaborating with video producers, reporters, social media editors, and other team members.
A bit about INSIDER:
- INSIDER is one of the fastest-growing publishers on the internet: Our videos are viewed 2 billion times a month on platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- More than 5 million people visit our website each month.
- At INSIDER, our motto is “Life is an adventure.” We tell stories for, about, and by people who seize life. That means they love to travel, try new foods, listen to new music, and fight for what’s right — and they admire people who do the same.
- You can find INSIDER on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube , as well as on the web.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: Marriott’s CEO travels 200 days a year — these are his favorite travel hacks
Read More Read Full Thread